Retired Business Leaders to Serve as Small Business Mentors (Lakeland)
SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentorship. The organization runs entirely on volunteer staff.
- Share with current and upcoming small business owners, some of the many pearls of wisdom that you gained during your years as a business leader.
- Work closely with clients to address issues and learn best practices related to starting and growing a business, including writing business plans, developing products, conceiving marketing strategies and hiring staff.
- Clients access their mentors via free, ongoing face-to-face mentoring sessions or through email or video mentoring services.
- Assignment days/hours are flexible in accordance with your availability.
- Mentors must be able to maintain confidentiality with each client's business information.
- SCORE is a resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Association.
We'll work with your schedule.
SCORE100 S. Kentucky Ave.LakelandLakeland, FL 33801
- Business Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Product Development
- Market Research
- Must be at least 21
- Periodic - Flexible
- Have a courteous and professional personality , customer service,