Volunteer in Washington D.C. to Increase Trial Skills of Attorneys (Compensated)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
SAVE THE DATE FOR JURY DUTY AT NITA!
$50 CASH (per trial)
US District Court - Washington, DC
BE A JUROR FOR NITA’S DC Advanced Advocates Program
WHAT: The National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA) is the nation's leading provider of legal advocacy skills training. A 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization based in Boulder, Colorado, NITA pioneered the legal skills learning-by-doing methodology over 40 years ago and has since remained the ultimate standard in continuing legal education.
We need people to play the role of jurors at our mock trial in DC.
· Pay is $50 cash at the conclusion of your trial
· Dependable people are needed to hear and critique a mock trial
· The role as juror is critical to helping the attorneys learn how to try a case better and improve the quality of justice
WHEN: Saturday, November 10, 2018
· Afternoon Session (check in at 1:30 p.m.) Trial runs: 1:45 pm - 6:30 pm
Sunday, November 11, 2018
· Morning Session (check in at 9:00 a.m.) Trial runs: 9:30 am - 2:15 pm
WHERE: US District Court
333 Constitution Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
*** We encourage the use of public transportation as we are unable to reimburse for parking at this time***
Contact Emily Lozinski at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Please include your name, email, and which sessions you would like to attend.
U.S. District Court D.C.333 Constitution Ave., NWAnnex 6006Washington, DC 20001
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Must be able to sit for 5 hours, listen to the attorneys and provide feedback