Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
National Institute for Trial Advocacy
NITA believes all people are entitled to quality legal representation by skilled and ethical legal advocates. NITA's mission is to provide the best possible training in legal advocacy skills and techniques for resolving legal disputes and to foster professionally responsible behavior emphasizing ethics, candor, civility, and judicial economy. To achieve its mission, NITA is committed to excellence in teaching methods, programs, faculty and materials.
· Providing state of the art training programs that emphasize development and practice of professionally responsible skills training;
· Recruiting and evaluating program faculty to ensure the proper balance of the best available experience trial lawyers, judges, and professors;
· Authoring and producing teaching materials and professional publications of the highest quality directed to program participants and faculty, law schools, and the legal profession generally;
· Evaluating and improving teaching methods, program administration, and materials;
· Reaching out to public interest practitioners and to those who represent or serve minorities or disadvantaged clients;
· Sustaining a collegial environment throughout the organization that promotes the exchange of ideas, affords respect for the individual, and enhances individual performance;
· Keeping abreast of developing technology for efficiently transmitting the substance of what we teach to those who seek to learn.
NITA is committed to raising funds for scholarships in order that NITA training and educational materials are available to members of the profession regardless of the ability to pay.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!