9 people are interested
VITA Tax Team Admin Support
9 people are interested
APPLY NOW ON OUR WEBSITE: https://nclifeline.galaxydigital.com/need/detail/?need_id=519408
Position Title: Admin Support Team Member for VITA
Purpose: VITA, or Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, provides free tax preparation to low income families and individuals with an emphasis on promoting the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC). Volunteers will assist VITA Tax Team and clients with administrative duties.
* Help prepare and process intake paperwork
* Set up and maintain tax support desks
* Provide data entry assistance
* Provide great customer service
* Interpreters (if applicable)
* General administrative support
* Additional clerical duties as assigned by Supervisor
* Bilingual (Spanish/English) desired, but not required
* Computer literate
* Ability to work independently and in teams
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Friendly, patient, helpful demeanor
* Flexible and adaptable
Time Commitment: Schedule is flexible, although volunteers will need to attend required trainings. Trainings beginning January 2022.
During Tax Season, the weekly schedule will be: Tuesdays (9am-4pm), Thursdays (2pm-8pm) and Saturdays (9am-4pm).
* Free Trainings
* Networking Opportunities
* Professional development in the field of Social Services
Security Checks: TB Test, Drug Screening, and Live Scan Background Check
COVID-19 UPDATE: Masks/face coverings required onsite (regardless of vaccination status), social distancing enforced, vaccine encouraged.
Reports to: VITA Coordinator
About North County Lifeline
200 Michigan Ave., Vista, CA 92084, US
To build self-reliance among youth, individuals and families through problem solving, skill-building and accessible community-based services.
Who We Are
North County Lifeline is an organization of case managers, counselors, therapists, mentors, social service workers, assessment specialists, program developers, mediators, educators, youth leaders, volunteers, interns and administrators.
We are your connection to resources within the community.
We are your Lifeline.
What We're About
- Developing resilient youth
- Nurturing family strengths
- Partnering to solve community problems
200 Michigan AveVista, CA 92084
October 7, 2021
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- January 2022- April 2022
- TB Test and Drug Test