Marketplace in Mercer County
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
- Assemble food orders (requires some heavy lifting).
- Bag up fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Inspect, sort and box food donations.
- Assemble weekend meal packs for children.
- Take food inventories and label food supplies.
The Mercer Street Friends Food Bank leads the community response to hunger in Mercer County.The Mercer Street Friends Food Bank channels 2.7 million pounds of food and groceries annually to a network of 80 local food pantries, shelters, soup kitchens, meal sites,schools, senior and disabled programs and low-income housing sites. Their food distribution and hunger prevention programs reach over 30,000 people who face the pain and indignity of hunger.
NOTE: To participate in this project
you must be a Jersey Cares volunteer.
To sign up as a Jersey Cares volunteer:
1. Visit www.jerseycares.org
2. Click on "Log-In"
3. Click on "Not a Member? Register"
4. Fill out all necessary information.
5. Register for a project!
We'll work with your schedule.
CALL OUR OFFICE(973) 533-1993Ewing, NJ 08628
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18