Volunteer to Increase Trial Advocacy Skills of Attorneys in Boulder (Compensated Role)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
8 people are interested
The National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA) is the nation's leading provider of legal advocacy skills training. A 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, NITA pioneered the legal skills learning-by-doing methodology over 40 years ago and has since remained the ultimate standard in continuing legal education.
We need people to play the role of jurors at our mock trial in Boulder, Colorado.
- Pay is $25 cash per session
- Dependable people are needed to hear and critique a mock trial
- The role as juror is critical to helping the attorneys learn how to try a case better and improve the quality of justice.
Check in: 1:00 PM - 1:15 PM
Session runs: 1:15 PM - 4:15 PM
OR (You may NOT participate both Wednesday and Saturday)
Saturday , October 27th, 2018 - Jury Trials - $25 Cash + Lunch
Check in: 8:00 AM
Session runs: 8:15 AM - 2:00 PM (Lunch will be provided for jurors.)
1685 38th StreetSuite 200Boulder, CO 80301
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- 3.5 hours
- Must be able to sit for 3 hours, listen to and critique the attorneys (may or may not get a break)