Become a Nonprofit Arts Board Member!
26 people are interested
Are you a busy professional? Are you interested in joining a Non-Profit Arts Board? Are you passionate about the Arts? Do you want to become a leader in your community?
If the answer is YES, contact the Arts & Business Council of Chicago to learn more about the On BOARD program.
Through the On BOARD program, you can expect to:
- Take part in professional leadership development opportunities
- Learn about how an artistic company operates
- Learn to achieve strong results with limited resources
- Join a dynamic network of business and cultural professionals
- Expand your skillset including: strategy, influence management, communications, negotiation, operations and creativity!
- Make a difference in the community
How On BOARD works:
- Receive extensive training through interactive coursework in: Legal & Fiduciary Responsibilities, Organization Structure, Fundraising, Financial & Tax Issues.
- Meet arts and cultural organizations
- Attend shows, events, &/ observe the programming and board events of each organization to determine the best fit
- Get elected to the Board of Directors of a nonprofit arts or cultural organization
We are accepting application for our Fall session!
Contact Program Director Noemi Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-372-1876 x103 for more info or questions.
Please note: This is NOT for a position on A&BC's board of directors.
APPLY TODAY: https://artsbiz-chicago.org/on-board/
1 W MonroeChicago, IL 60603
- Strategic Planning
- Human Resources Strategy
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Planning
- Project Management
- 4 training sessions and 1 networking event