HR Intern, Arc's Value Village St. Paul Volunteers - 2019-2020 - stipend position
This stipend eligible position is for the 2019-2020 school year and includes a $1000 stipend payable in December and May or the utilization of work study if eligible. The Arc Minnesota promotes and protects the human rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, actively supporting them and their families in a lifetime of full inclusion and participation in their communities. T This position performs a variety of human resource and volunteer management related activities including volunteer recruitment, onboarding, management, support and recognition. Position includes evaluation of program and administrative duties to support Value Village Saint Paul store operations and outcomes.
- Recruitment - Scheduling and staffing events at schools, businesses or community venues where Arc’s Value Village can present information and recruit volunteers.
- Volunteer Engagement - Provide positive feedback and recognition for all volunteers at Arc’s Value Village stores. Foster inviting and inclusive space for volunteers and staff alike to share at our stores.
- Networking - Help Arc’s Value Village develop new ways to connect with the creative, business, and greater community and encourage volunteerism.
- Reports to Volunteer Development Manager and Thrift Leadership Team of specific store & supports a broad range of activities.
- Prepares materials for new volunteer meetings and trainings
- Attends necessary departmental meetings; assists in planning and implementing volunteer thrift events
- Maintain scheduling system and assist volunteers and staff as needed
- Perform other duties as necessary
1650 White Bear Ave NSaint Paul, MN 55106
- Program Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training