Marketing Volunteers Needed for Promotional Support!
10 people are interested
We are looking for enthusiastic marketing interns to join our marketing team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.Responsibilities
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
About Young Mothers, Inc.
P.O Box 30019 SE, Washington, DC 20030, US
Young Mothers Inc. educates, mentors, nurtures and supports women by creating opportunities and connecting them to resources that will help guide them towards pathways that will assist them in developing the self-sufficiency necessary to support themselves and their children.
We are a local nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve the lives of women across the National Capital Region surviving a number of serious issues and concerns from housing and food insecurities to mental health concerns.
We'll work with your schedule.
P.O Box 30019 S.EWashington, DC 20030
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Market Research / Analysis
- 3-5 hrs a week
- Understand how to