- General Accounting functions
Donor Snap -> Quick Books
Enter credit card charges & reconcile at month end
Reconcile Bank Statements - 3
Balance Asset and Liability Accounts
Classify all expenses - Programming/Fundraising/Admin
Pantry GL entry- Incoming/Outgoing
Expense outgoing by client
Auction Item donations - in DS -> QB
Enter when item received - Debit Asset account, credit revenue
When sold - enter sale price as donation, Debit revenue, credit asset account
DS - create and run as requested
QB - run month end reports
Update and monitor manual cash flow report
Update and monitor Grant expenditures
- Donor Snap
Donor Snap => Quick Books
New COA - ensure good reporting
Design & print as needed
Change online forms as needed - ticket prices, etc
Review other Non-Profit software - on hold
Donations, Volunteers, Clients, Communications
- Quick Books
Payables: invoices & Credit Card Charges
Reconcile Bank Accounts & Credit card statement
**Capture client benefits and report monthly
- Year End
Auditing - In House
Year End Contribution Statements by 1/31
- Bidding for Good
Manage Bidding for Good Auction site
Create and manage Auction pages
Manage Sale - Live
Assist attendees on bidding
Calculate shipping costs
Balance end of sale - balance to DS & QB
Accumulate and monitor information - Excel
Reporting as specified
- PCI compliance - annual completion due in August
- BBB accreditation - July 2021
About SPARC Hope
11921 Brinley Ave, Suite 101, LOUISVILLE, KY 40243, US
SPARC Hope is dedicated to developing the potential of single mothers and fathers in the Kentuckiana area with encouragement, education, and by setting a good example through a Christian viewpoint.
- We want to empower single parents to seek a better quality of life through pursuing higher education, allowing them to become self-supportive through a new career.
- Breaking the cycle of poverty through higher education or technical education.
- We know the road to the American Dream is full of obstacles, we help single-parent families navigate through those obstacles.
- SPARC Hope serves single-parent families who are struggling to make ends meet and who are willing to make the extra effort to help secure the future for themselves and their children.
- We are a liaison between resources and services for single moms in our community. SPARC Hope is not a welfare or charity, but rather a hand up.
- Our goal is to uplift the Spiritual, Physical and Emotional needs of single moms.
Thank you in advance for your willingness to serve with SPARC Hope!
Please visit our website for all opportunities at SPARC Hope and fill out our Volunteer Application! That way we know how to accommodate your busy schedule and you can use your talent!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, once completed.
We appreciate all that our volunteers do!!