Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
Mom's Closet Resource Center is dedicated to developing the potential of single mothers in the state of Kentucky with encouragement, education, and by setting a good example through a Christian viewpoint.
- We want to empower single moms to seek a better quality of life through pursuing higher education, allowing them to become self-supportive through a new career.
- Breaking the cycle of poverty through higher education or technical education.
- We know the road to the American Dream is full of obstacles, we help single-parent families navigate through those obstacles.
- Mom's Closet Resource Center (MCRC) serves single parent families who are struggling to make ends meet and who are willing to make the extra effort to help secure the future for themselves and their children.
- We are a liaison between resources and services for single moms in our community. MCRC is not a welfare or charity, but rather a hand up.
- Our goal is to uplift the Spiritual, Physical and Emotional needs of single moms.
Thank you in advance for your willingness to serve with Mom's Closet!
Please visit our website for all opportunities at Mom's Closet and fill out our Volunteer Application! That way we know how to accommodate your busy schedule and you can use your talent!
Please send your application to mary@MOMSCLOSETCENTER.ORG, once completed.
We appreciate all that our volunteers do!!
Would you recommend Mom's Closet Resource Center, Inc.?
by Diane C. from Mt. Washington, KY (December 28, 2018)
It is to help single mothers, which is something I would love to do.