3 people are interested
Grants CoordinatorJob Purpose
To assist the Grants Manager in maintaining a robust grants portfolio to directly support the funding of the Arizona Sustainability Alliance. The Grants Coordinator will report directly to the Grants Manager.Duties and Responsibilities
- Will work directly with the Grants Manager and Executive Director
- Identify grants for specific projects for the entire organization
- Seek out new grants for specific projects
- Manage the grants calendar to ensure grants are being prepared well in advance of their deadlines and submitted on time
- Work with Priority Leaders and/or Grant Writers to ensure all requirements of the application are fulfilled.
- Write grants as time permits
- Fill in for Grants Manager, when necessary
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Strong command over written and verbal communication
- Possess good knowledge of planning and strategizing financial and budgeting issues
- Ability to work within a team and provide support to the junior staff
- Ability to perform in cross-functional team approach and job responsibilities
- Experience with basic financial management skills including developing and monitoring budgets and financial reporting
- A multi-tasker with strong ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and produce quality results on time with attention to detail.
- Proficient in using computers with related knowledge of software programs and Internet
To apply for this volunteer opportunity email your cover letter and resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Arizona Sustainability Alliance
8205 South Priest Drive #11962, Tempe, AZ 85284, US
The mission of the Arizona Sustainability Alliance is to create and support cutting-edge, project-based sustainability solutions in Arizona.
The Arizona Sustainability Alliance is a volunteer, non-partisan group committed to protecting our environment and promoting sustainable living through action and advocacy. Through
We'll work with your schedule.
Phoenix Metropolitan AreaPhoenix, AZ 85004
- Basic Computer Skills
- Project Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Approximately 5-10 Hours Per Week
- Include cover letter and resume.