The Transportation Associate looks after and keep in good condition all appropriate resources, including, but not limited to, rental and national vehicles, wheeled storage and refrigerated units.
- Vehicles, courier and mail services and standard transportation procedures and policies
- Have good customer service skills and ability to interface with other Red Cross Activities
- Perform standard administrative tasks
Time Commitment: Scheduled on a rotating basis and/or on-call depending on number of emergencies.
- Ability to inspect and operate vehicles
- Complete and account for standard transportation documents
- Acquire and evaluate information
- Interact with officials in the community
Sign-up to volunteer today at www.redcross.org/volunteer nd=rco_opportunity_browse_list or email questions to Christopher Fielder at Christopher.Fielder@redcross.org or (951)264-7730.
About American Red Cross, Riverside County Chapter
6235 River Crest Drive, Suite A, Riverside, CA 92507, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
he American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
39665 Entrepreneur LanePalm Desert, CA 92211
October 14, 2021
- Disaster Response
- Truck Driving
- Bus/Van Driving
- Transportation Management
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training