18 people are interested
These positions requires volunteers to see patients at thier home or care facility.
Patient/Family Services Volunteer
- Provide various forms of assistance to patients such as comfort measures and supportive services to include reading to and writing for patient, sitting at bedside, and caregiver relief for families.
- This opportunity requires the volunteer to go to a patients home or home care facility to provide services. Volunteers may choose an area of preference and we will try our best to match a patient in that area or surrounding area.
- We are also looking for anyone who would like to volunteer their time in extracurricular activities like knitting or any type of craft and baking for us to hand out to patients/ families.
- Play games with patients
- Play music for patients
- Make crafts with patients
- Read to patients
About Ardent Hospice & Palliative Care of Fresno, Inc.
2040 N. Winery Ave, Suite 102, Fresno, CA 93703, US
At Ardent Hospice & Palliative Care of Fresno, our patients and their loved ones are our top priority. Our focus is on palliative care - the relief of pain and suffering when curative treatment becomes ineffective - and improving the quality of life of our patients and their loved ones to maximize the time they have together.
Ardent Hospice & Palliative Care of Fresno uses an interdisciplinary team approach to provide medical care, pain management, and emotional and spiritual support expressly tailored to the patient's needs and wishes.
When you or a loved one is facing a life limiting illness, Ardent Hospice & Palliative Care of Fresno believes you deserve a partner to assist and offer support on this life journey. We are here to enable the patient to carry on an alert, pain-free life and to manage other symptoms so that their last days are spent with dignity and comfort in their home or setting of their choice.
We'll work with your schedule.
2040 N. Winery AveSuite 102FresnoFresno, CA 93703
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Spiritual Healing
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Must have method of transportation