13 people are interested
These positions requires volunteers to see patients at thier home or care facility.
Patient/Family Services Volunteer
- Provide various forms of assistance to patients such as comfort measures and supportive services to include reading to and writing for patient, sitting at bedside, and caregiver relief for families.
- This opportunity requires the volunteer to go to a patients home or home care facility to provide services. Volunteers may choose an area of preference and we will try our best to match a patient in that area or surrounding area.
- We are also looking for anyone who would like to volunteer their time in extracurricular activities like knitting or any type of craft and baking for us to hand out to patients/ families.
- Play games with patients
- Play music for patients
- Make crafts with patients
- Read to patients
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2040 N. Winery AveSuite 102FresnoFresno, CA 93703
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Spiritual Healing
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Must have method of transportation