St. Anthony Famiy Shelter Meal Server
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
32 people are interested
St. Anthony Family Shelter provides a safe, 24/7 shelter and supportive services for homeless famlies with a goal of stabilizing housing and employment. We are looking for folks to help serve lunch and dinner meals during the week. Basic duties include:
- Assist with serving meals to parents and children in shelter
- Watch dining room for issues and offer help as needed
- Weekly commitment is appreciated
About Catholic Charities Volunteer Coordinator
437 N Topeka, Wichita, KS 67202, US
We work to alleviate poverty - because all families deserve the most basic needs of life. We work to build stable families - because stable family relationships mean stable and hopeful communities for all our human family. We work to build strong families - because the stronger a family unit is the healthier and happier each family member is. Through our FAMILY of programs and services we are inspired to work, and we have a need to build - We know a loving God provides for us, and we in turn must provide for each other. But we need our FAMILY to grow. If you are moved to build and work for social changes, true and lasting changes in our communities, will you consider partnering with us? Be assured your dollars go directly to programs and services working for social change and justice in our world, one human FAMILY at a time.
- Our Daily Bread Food Pantry
- Housing Services
- Harbor House Domestic Violence Shelter
- Immigration services
- Adult Day Services for disabled adults and seniors
- Foster Grandparent program
- St. Anthony's Family Shelter - Homeless Services
We'll work with your schedule.
256 N. OhioWichita, KS 67214
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Shifts are an hour long; weekly or monthly commitment appreciated.