11 people are interested
Human Resources Coordinator
ORGANIZATION: MISSION ADDICTION
Please visit the new page to apply.
11 people are interested
POSITION SUMMARY: Seeking a virtual volunteer(s) in the Dayton, Ohio area, to support the founder and executive director in sourcing, screening, and on-boarding of a diverse team of volunteers. Both junior and senior candidates will be considered.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be able to speak, read, and write English well, including spelling and grammar. Basic computer skills are required. HR or general management experience is needed, for at least 2-3 years of hiring, on-boarding, training, development, and terminations. Experience in a variety of organizations, especially a startup or nonprofit with volunteers, is a plus. Prefer addiction, mental health, and/or faith knowledge or experience, either personally or professionally. Any experience in developing a community, including a Christian community is preferred. Google Drive and video-conferencing experience is also a plus, for conducting virtual interviews.
DUTIES: The position is flexible and could include any or all of the following, depending on interests, experience and availability:
- Assist with job descriptions and job postings in a variety of ways, including interns
- Network and recruit
- Screen and match candidates, considering diversity and identifying all those with high potential
- Correspond and set appointments with candidates
- Interviews by phone and/or in person
- Send welcome letters
- Coordinate any technology training and other orientation materials distribution to new volunteers
- Participate in Mission Addiction activities, meetings, and/or leadership meetings to understand the mission and personnel needs.
- Contribute to the positive, Christian culture of the organization
- Assist with process efficiency in all of the above
Please send a résumé and cover letter or paragraph to Edward@Mission-Addiction.org. Include your interest in this position and organization, qualifications, and any previous volunteer experience. Thank you for inquiring about this important role in our mission!
Anything is possible when we walk together(tm)
About MISSION ADDICTION
5980 Wilmington Pike, Sugarcreek Township, OH 45459, US
1) Teach and coach individuals, couples and families how to heal, restore and transform their lives, to become the best version of themselves. We’re "addicted" to God’s mission and our mission is addiction - AND any other life challenge you’re facing. 2) Grow and train an army of people ready, willing and able, to help those who need and want it. 3) Provide a spiritual family to connect, network, learn, and grow in faith. (You do not have to be impacted by addiction and you do not have to be a Christian to participate.) 4) Embrace culturally diverse clients and volunteers. We depend upon that variation of thought to contribute to effective services and growth for everyone. Anything is possible when we walk together™
Mission Addiction was founded by a business consultant and faith leader in January, 2017.
- Connection & Community in a Spiritual Family
- The "MAP" for Healing and Recovery aftercare & discipleship program
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Tuesday Night Christian Support Meeting - for all life issues; not just addiction
- "Quick Church" blog
- Navigation and Referral Services
- Healing & Restoration Prayer
- Emergency Care
- Prayer & Grief Support
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunities & Internships to fit anyone’s schedule; our program includes the rewards of serving. Don't see a fit on Volunteer Match? Fill out an application and we can probably create something:http://www.mission-addiction.org/get-involved/volunteering/
- Prevention Talks- for parents & students
- Social Events
- More programs and services in development - we need your help!
5980 Wilmington PikeDayton, OH 45459
April 12, 2022
- Performance Management
- People Skills
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Diversity
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Must be at least 22
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; 0-10 hours/week range, average 1-2 hours
- Send résumé and cover letter or paragraph, including your interest in this position/organization.