Harvest Homecoming Dinner Volunteers Needed
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
Dinner: Harvest Homecoming Awards Dinner/Discussion/Dance Volunteers Needed
We are seeking volunteers to help at the 2nd Annual October 3, 2019 Harvest Homecoming Awards Dinner & Discussion (event will be held in the Hill District). Volunteers will be needed to do the following: 1. assist with awards activities for veterans, 2. general set up of event stage, tables, chairs, 3. assist with clean up, 4. assist with break down of event, 5. assist with decorating tables.
This Fall Season event is being held to support affordable housing and services for seniors, Veterans, families and individuals in need across the Pittsburgh, Allegheny County region. There will be 4 panel discussions followed by networking opportunities.
We will come together to celebrate and reflect on work over the past year, as well as share our Green S.E.N.S.E. initiative involving new Workforce Development and entrepreneurship opportunities, healthy housing and other essential services for those being served in the community.
Your volunteer participation can make an impact! Public planning meetings for this event will be tentatively held every first Saturday of each month at the Carnegie Library. Meeting Dates will be tentatively held on the following dates:
- January 5 Library Hill District at 11a.m.
- February 2 Library Hill District at 11a.m.
- March 2 Library Hill District at 11a.m.
- April 6 Library Hill District at 11a.m.
- May 4 Library Hill District at 11a.m.
- June 8 Library Hill District at 11a.m.
- July 6 Library Homewood at 11a.m.
- August 3 Library Homewood at 11a.m.
- September 7 Library Homewood at 11a.m.
All Are Welcome to participate. For further information or to support contact Kent Bey, at 412 533 3837 from 9:00am to 5:00pm (M-F). Website: www.plcpgh.org Sponsors are also needed for monetary donations, food, beverages, deserts, music dee jay and band, invitations!
1835 Centre AvePittsburgh, PA 15219
- Event Design & Planning
- Urban Planning
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers must provide a minimum of 2 hours
- Volunteers must attend planning meetings