8 people are interested
Leadership Roles on the Programming & Events Team
ORGANIZATION: THE AMERICAN MARKETING ASSOCIATION OF NEW JERSEY
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
**You must be an AMA NJ current member to be considered for this role**
*Must be an NJ resident* Based on feedback, we’ve found that volunteers find it most rewarding when their work impacts the local community and they are also about build their network locally.
Check the map of all AMA chapters to find the one local to you- https://www.ama.org/ama-member-benefits/"
Interested in spotlighting your talents to New Jersey's top marketing professionals? Are you looking to grow professionally and personally? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is talented, fun loving and collaborative? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, read on!
This position reports to the VP of Programming & Events.
* Develop relevant, timely programming that aligns with the budget and organization goals, encourages engagement and retention and leads to organizational growth
* Develop, implement and track chapter programming plan and budget
* Identify ticket prices for AMA NJ events, with an eye on optimal ROI
* Enlist volunteers and oversee Programming Logistic Committee, ensuring all logistics are handled effectively and in a timely way and all deadline requirements are met
* Negotiate with all vendors to ensure the organization is paying competitive, group or non-profit rates.
* Work collaboratively with VP of Sponsorship on program sponsorship needs, ensuring sponsors are supported with items detailed in their agreement
* Work collaboratively with VP's of Communications and Membership, ensuring details needed for program communication are available and executed in a timely, widely publicized fashion
* Keep President and President-Elect informed on programs and any other necessary committee updates at all times
Time and reporting requirements for this role include:
* Serve 5-10 hours per week, depending on time of year
* Attend chapter events and programs (discounted price)
* In lieu of VP's availability, attend monthly board meetings, reporting out on progress versus annual strategy
* In lieu of VP's availability, provide monthly board report and dashboard numbers to President-Elect before each board meeting
* Oversee volunteers who assist with function of programming logistics
* Attend monthly programming call/meeting and provide committee report (day/time determined by VP and AVP of Programming)
To apply, go to: http://amanewjersey.org/why-be-a-member/volunteer
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About THE AMERICAN MARKETING ASSOCIATION OF NEW JERSEY
P.O. BOX 198, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920, US
CONNECT. INFORM. ADVANCE. Connecting marketing professionals throughout the region. Informing marketers to help them stay ahead of the curve in the marketing world. Advancing marketers towards their personal and professional marketing goals.
AMA NJ is part is of the American Marketing Association and is performing in the top 25% of local chapters (74 in total). The AMA provides members and the larger marketing community with resources and relationships that empower them to become stronger marketing professionals.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 5, 2023
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- 5-10 hours per week (depending on time of year)