Special Events Coordinator for Local Non-Profit
3 people are interested
The Special Events Manager helps coordinate quarterly fundraising and awareness events for Rukundo International.
- Providing leadership, motivation, and direction to support volunteers.
- Traveling to events and managing all aspects of events so they run smoothly.
- Planning all aspects of events, delivering events on time, within budget, and meeting fundraising and other expectations and goals.
- Record hours worked.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Competent with MS office applications
- Able to lead a group
- Previous experience with event coordination and management
Must attend monthly planning meetings.
Must be able to work approximately 5-10 hours/week
About RUKUNDO INTERNATIONAL INC
9114 BRAMBLE BUSH CT, GAITHERSBURG, MD 20879, US
Rukundo International (RI) is dedicated to fostering global awareness between children and adults in the United States and children in East Africa. Our programs provide an opportunity for individuals to authentically learn about new cultures and develop meaningful relationships with those outside their community.
RI was formed to provide educational opportunities, healthcare and nutrition, community-based support, and hope to orphans and other underprivileged and at-risk children and their extended families in Kabale, Uganda.
We'll work with your schedule.
9601 Shadow Oak DriveGaithersburg, MD 20886
- Customer Acquisition
- People 55+
- 5-10 hours/week