Goodwill Resource Center Volunteer - Winchester, VA
2 people are interested
Resource Center Volunteers are an important part of meeting our mission of Removing Barriers and Creating Opportunities to help people realize and achieve their full potential through the dignity and power of work.
We need to expand our hours so that more folks who could use our services are able to access our Resource Centers and we need your help to do that!
Please contact us for a full description of the duties, but here are some of the essential functions for a Resource Center Volunteer:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet visitors to the Resource Center
- Briefly assess the needs and determine appropriate referral
- Provide program and partner oral and written information to the center visitors
- Provide concise instructions to visitors to ensure successful visit
- Collect and input data on visitors to ensure accurate tracking
- Distribute evaluation and other materials as appropriate
- Assists visitors with equipment use
- Participate in Orientation process, both online and in a group setting
We will offer training so that volunteers can perform these functions. Contact us today!
We'll work with your schedule.
443 Millwood AvenueWinchester, VA 22601
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-hour time slots, 5 days a week, 8 hours a day
- Volunteers can mix and match time slots to fit their schedule and availability