Help welcome our patients!
Patient Care Coordinators (front desk/receptionists) facilitate a positive experience for everyone who comes to our free clinic. Patient Care Coordinator applicants should be organized, detail oriented, friendly, patient, work well with others, have excellent phone skills, and not have a fear of technology.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set-up the front end (reception) patient area prior to the start of the clinic
- Greet Patients and ensure patient paperwork is completed correctly
- Enters new patient information into our EMR program
- Answer phones
- Returns calls promptly and ensure the care they seek is available at CarePoint
- Schedule appointments
- Schedule follow up appointments
- Monitors clinic email while at desk and facilitates responses, faxes, etc
- Assists practitioners and nurses with faxing and administrative help as needed
- Helps with general administrative projects between patients
About CarePoint Clinic
36017 SE Fish Hatchery Rd, Fall City, WA 98024, US
CarePoint Clinic in Fall City, exists to provide free high-quality primary health care for people of all ages without insurance, with limited insurance, or those in between health care providers in the Snoqualmie Valley.
CarePoint Clinic provides free high-quality primary health care for all people in the Snoqualmie Valley and surrounding areas. Our doors opened in November of 2016 and we are a small, but growing clinic that believes that everyone should have access to primary health care.
Our dedicated space is in the Family Life Center at SVA Church in Fall City. We are open on Wednesdays from 10 am - 4 pm and while we prefer appointments, we will accommodate walk in appointments at our next available opening.