Get trained to become a Financial Coach!
DONATE TO THIS
14 people are interested
Get Trained to Become a Financial Coach with Eden Housing
Interested in helping others achieve their financial dreams? Volunteer as an Eden Savers Financial Coach! Complete our coach training and gain professional experience working with a client to set and achieve financial goals. Coaches work with our low income residents to help them improve their financial well-being, set and achieve meaningful financial goals, develop action steps, provide accountability, and serve as a resource for client questions.
- Successful coaches are active listeners, curious, goal-oriented, and able to work in partnership with their client.
- Knowledge of personal financial management is useful but not required.
- Coaches attend an Eden Savers training session to learn coaching practices and tools. Training is held on weeknights.
- Last year our coaches helped 87% of our low-income residents to create a budget. As a result of this program
- 72% of residents said they felt better prepared to manage and overcome a financial setback or emergency and
- On average residents saved $411 dollars.
- Coaches meet with their clients twice a month for six months or check-in as needed.
- Coaching sessions are generally 60 minutes.
Develop a close working relationship with a resident and watch them succeed!
We'll work with your schedule.
Multiple locations inHayward, CA 94541
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
- People Skills
- Financial Service Assistance
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training