Chief of HR
Veteran Connection, Inc.
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
14 people are interested
So what do we need?
The chief human resource officer (CHRO) is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. The CHRO provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the firm's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the firm's executive management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the firm.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
About Veteran Connection, Inc.
8211 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33138, US
The mission of Veteran Connection is to advocate and empower each veteran, and/or their family members through resources and advocacy through peer support. We will strive diligently to change the way this country looks at our veterans and ultimately gain tremendously ourselves through their empowerment.
Through advocacy and empowerment through peer support, our veterans and their families have the possibility of receive a life-changing transformation. The services offered by Veteran Connection will be fulfilled by utilizing a holistic approach with the veteran (client). Our staff of caring and professional veterans/staff members will assist the veterans (clients) suffering with homelessness by bringing awareness of the power to help oneself. Veteran Connection will introduce tools and resources to help break down the barriers which has caused stagnation in their lives and focuses on change for the future of the homeless veteran (client). The goal of Veteran Connection is to turn something positive out of the negativity which has trapped the veterans into more favorable situations and circumstances in their lives, in turn the veteran can help others also.
I need clerical and administrative personnel, volunteer coordinators, fundraising consultants, grant writing professional, marketing experts, PR media personnel, event planners and strategic marketers.