Do You Have The Heart To Serve Your Sugarland Community?
13 people are interested
Comfort Hospice is currently seeking individuals who have a heart for their community. We offer clerical work as well as opportunities to work alongside patients and their families. We are also seeking individuals who are willing to share their beautiful talents, such as those who play musical instruments or can provide licensed pet or animal therapy for our patients. If you would like to share you time , please give us a call at 832-786-4216.
About Comfort Hospice of Houston
8588 Katy Freeway, Suite 226C, Houston, TX 77024, US
"For each employee to treat every patient as their own treasured loved one, providing care that affords a quality of life that outweighs quantity of days, and supports caregivers as their hearts find healing."
There are several different ways that you can become involved with Comfort Hospice:
- Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family members
- Providing assistance with clerical duties within our office
- Assisting in our bereavement department
- Supporting special projects behind the scenes
- Youth Volunteers (between the ages of 14-17) may volunteer to assist with the administrative duties within our office
We'll work with your schedule.
southwest freewaySugar Land, TX 77478
- Hospice Care
- Animal Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Music Arts
- Administrative Support
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training