40 Prado Homeless Services Center- Breakfast Server
3 people are interested
40 Prado Breakfast Server
Help us provide a health start to the participants’ day. Breakfast servers should be reliable and ready to help upon arrival.
Breakfast server tasks include:
- Arrive at 7:30am, sign in, and begin set up (make coffee, retrieve supplies, prepare and set out breakfast foods).
- Responsible for checking expiration/best by dates, use food that is closest to its expiration date first.
- Responsible for making sure the participants set up the tables in the dining room.
- Responsible for checking that each participant provides a breakfast ticket before being served.
- Responsible for monitoring breakfast items and replenishing as needed.
- Responsible for notifying staff when breakfast foods or supplies are needed for the next day.
Shift time is daily 7:30am to 9:30am.
We'll work with your schedule.
40 Prado RoadSan Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- People Skills
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training