40 Prado Homeless Services Center- Breakfast Server
5 people are interested
40 Prado Breakfast Server
Help us provide a health start to the participants’ day. Breakfast servers should be reliable and ready to help upon arrival.
Breakfast server tasks include:
- Arrive at 7:45am, sign in, and begin set up (make coffee, retrieve supplies, prepare and set out breakfast foods).
- Responsible for checking expiration/best by dates, use food that is closest to its expiration date first.
- Responsible for making sure the participants set up the tables in the dining room.
- Responsible for checking that each participant provides a breakfast ticket before being served.
- Responsible for monitoring breakfast items and replenishing as needed.
- Responsible for notifying staff when breakfast foods or supplies are needed for the next day.
Shift time is daily 7:45am to 9:15am or 9:30am.
About Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo County, Inc.
1030 SOUTHWOOD DR, SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA 93401, US
The Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo County is committed to eliminating the causes of poverty by empowering low-income individuals and families to achieve self-sufficiency through a wide array of community-based collaborations and programs.
Annually, Community Action Partnership serves 40,000 persons across San Luis Obispo County and nine other central and southern California counties. Through a variety of programs and in collaboration with other community service agencies, Community Action Partnership helps individuals and families achieve and maintain self sufficiency through the following services:
- Help participants secure and retain employment
- Help maintain adequate housing
- Help in receiving medical services
- Help obtain energy subsidy and weatherization assistance
- Help provide child care and preschool education
We'll work with your schedule.
40 Prado RoadSan Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- People Skills
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training