Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo County is committed to eliminating the causes of poverty by empowering low-income individuals and families to achieve self-sufficiency through a wide array of community-based collaborations and programs.
Annually, Community Action Partnership serves 40,000 persons across San Luis Obispo County and nine other central and southern California counties. Through a variety of programs and in collaboration with other community service agencies, Community Action Partnership helps individuals and families achieve and maintain self sufficiency through the following services:
- Help participants secure and retain employment
- Help maintain adequate housing
- Help in receiving medical services
- Help obtain energy subsidy and weatherization assistance
- Help provide child care and preschool education
- Amanda Bailey
- (805) 544-4355x121
- Need admin access?