Who: You have a skill. Whether it be yoga, arts/crafts, music, baking/cooking, gaming, martial arts, Zumba, or any other dynamic new experiences, we want you to share your knowledge with our clients. You are personable, friendly and engaging. You have experience or passion for working with youth.
What: Experience Instructors will:
- Facilitate an activity (weekly, monthly, bimonthly, etc) with the residents that help them engage in a new experience.
- Work with Hays team to determine learning objectives.
- Assist Hays team develop and implement experience programming on a regular basis.
To help with constructive outlets and promote healthy living for our residents. When:
The opportunity would be most beneficial as a weekly opportunity, but can be flexible with your schedule.
How: In order to volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Submit application and resume.
- Submit to a criminal background check.
- Complete interview.
- Submit to and pass a drug screening and TB test.
- Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures.