Volunteers are needed to help bring residents to the Lilac Festival. Volunteers will assist residents onto busses, and help push wheelchairs around the festival. Volunteers can possibly ride on the bus with residents, but others will need to follow us to the festival. Around 5 volunteers are needed for this event. Volunteers will need to be able to push wheelchairs. Volunteers need to be over 14 if they are without parents, but younger children can volunteer if a family member is with them.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Music Program Support
- Creative Arts Room Volunteer
- Escort Residents to the Lilac...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Volunteers Needed for Catholic...
- Cafe Volunteer
- Bingo Volunteer
- Outings with Residents
- Have a Skill to Share? Visit our...
- Transporters for Senior Fit Needed
- Escorting Residents to Religious...
- Gift Shop Volunteers Needed
- Friendly Visiting with Residents
- Weekend Transport Volunteers...
- Volunteers Needed for Sabbath...
- Resident Escort