Come be a part of the YMCA Back to School Event to benefit kids in our community in need. The event will be held at: The Dwell Community Office, 1794 James Ray Drive, Marietta, GA 30060. This day will give the kids an opportunity to shop for donated school clothes in a fun atmosphere with popcorn and face painting. Tasks may include set up, activities, booths, help kids shop, hand out backpacks and give-a-ways, treats/food and clean up.
Saturday, July 21st from 7:30-11:30 a.m.
*Please note this event is held at the The Dwell apartments.
- Child Development
- Child Welfare
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Court ordered volunteering is not allowed.
- Assistant Swim Instructor
- Group Excersise for Youth (age...
- Wellness Center Greeter
- YMCA Back to School Event - at...
- Swim Meet Timers
- Afterschool Prep Volunteer
- Afterschool Homework Volunteer:...
- Summer Concession Stand...
- Volunteer Coaches for various...
- Volunteers for Healthy Kids Day
- Special Needs Volunteers for...
- Healthy Kids Day - McCleskey YMCA
- Membership Greeter/Facility...