To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book or safe list.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and as a Project Leader, you are required to contribute a minimum of 8 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
Project Leaders are expected to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings when needed.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW (tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW (tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org
Leads the Email-Marketing team in establishing temporary and ongoing relationships with like-minded for-profit and nonprofit organizations to support the project's, goals and overall mission of Save the Water.
What you will be responsible for:
- Manage on average 2-3 volunteers within the Email Marketing team, holding them accountable for their work.
- Responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote a product or service while ensuring that all emails are mobile-friendly.
- Determines target audience coordinates campaigns and launches email campaigns to create buzz or generate leads for the business.
- Work with Research team to develop a personalization and segmentation strategy.
- Develop drip campaigns for new subscribers and conducting A/B testing.
- Ensure emails are sent in proper templates and that messaging is within branding standards.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Create database of emails for lead generation.
- Include persuasive 'call-to-action' in advertisements and promotions.
- Track, analyze and optimize all email campaigns.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases which includes purging non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Plan and conduct weekly team meetings - includes sending agenda, taking meeting minutes and conducting follow up with Marketing Associates on Email Marketing team.
- Attend monthly Marketing group meeting.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Your Take Away:
- Chance to develop or master your professional & leadership skills
- Advance & improve your project management skills
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have:
- Bachelors degree completed or equivalent work experience (at least 3 years full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience).
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Self-direction and demonstrated effective oral communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- Experience with MailChimp or similar email program.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and HTML coding a plus.
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com . We would love to hear from you!
- Project Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 8 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours
- Social Media Associate: Content...
- Education Associate: DILOS STEM...
- Technology Associate Director,...
- Marketing Project Leader: Email...
- Technology Associate Director, ...
- Fundraising Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Social Media Project Leader:...
- Fundraising Project Leader:...
- Technology Associate: Webmaster...
- HR Associate: Recruitment...
- Publishing Associate: SEO...
- Technology Associate: UX...
- Social Media Associate: Design...
- Fundraising Associate : Annual...
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Research & Engineering Project...
- Technology Project Leader: UX...