The International Humanity Foundation is a US-based NGO which operates 5 centers in 3 different countries (Indonesia, Kenya, and Thailand).
We are seeking a remote volunteer to serve on our Finance Team, who is in charge of our monthly financials, disbursements, and payments. Training will be provided.
Essential Functions Include:
* Prepare bank reconciliations and ensure all donations and sponsorship reconciling items are cleared.
* Make payments and ensure that all supporting documentation and approvals are accurate.
* Track and review all accounting transactions and ensure proper management.
* Facilitate provision of information and documentation during audits
* Ensure all transactions follow relavent rules and regulations.
* Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Leadership Team
Volunteer Position Qualifications:
* A bachelor’s Degree in accounting, Finance, Economics or Commerce, with a minimum of CPA II.
* A minimum of 2 years of experience in accounting and finance.
* Computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheets and preparation of graphs, tables, charts with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and Google Applications.
This is a remote, unpaid volunteer position which requires approx. 3-5 hours per week and additionally 8-10 hours around the 10th of each month.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to send their current CV to email@example.com
Applicants should clearly state 'Accounting Volunteer' in the subject line
- Program Management
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Approx. 3-5 hrs/wk + 8-10 hrs around 10th/month