Clothing Closet Organizer Extraordinaire!
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Bon Secours CIBS Program6000 Metro DriveBaltimore, MD 21215
- Organize our clothing closet by gender/size clothing
- Wash clothing that is soiled
- Discard any clothing that is stained/ripped/unable to be reused
- Organize household items and discard any that are broken
- Set aside clothing that has been on the shelves longer than 6 months for donation to other programs
- Mental Health
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Social Work
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 4 hours per week, 6 month commitment
- Desire to Be Good Help to Those In Need, great at organizing!
Report this opportunity