NHEG is looking for the Proofreading/Editing/Book/Copy-Editor helps with proofreading press releases, NHEG
documents, and student/teacher reports, as well as proofreading and editing of magazine
and books published for NHEG (see style guide).
Prior editing experience is a must.
Major Duties are:-
- Utilize various software and editing tools to execute tasks
- Edit all NHEG documents for publishing or distribution
- Correct spelling mistakes and grammatical errors
- Sub-edit text written by a number of authors to ensure consistent house style
- Check that authors have provided all the required materials and paperwork
- Ensure that illustrations are correctly captioned and referred to in the text
- Prepare preliminary pages for the title, contents, and preface of a publication
- Oversee the work of indexers, typesetters, and designers.
Serious Inquiries Only Please!
Please share a resume, three references with include email addresses.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
- Literacy / Reading
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-5 Hours
- Internet Radio Host
- Marketing Director for a Non...
- Content management on WordPress...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Book Author for educational...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Blackboard Learn/Coursesites...
- Science Tutor for High school...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Volunteer - part time...
- Educational Advocate
- Partnership Builder
- Marketing and Advertising Expert...
- Online Foreign Language...
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Research Coordinator
- Online Class Monitors
- Assistant Virtual Development...
- Grant Writers
- Fieldtrip and Travel Coordinator