Marketing Team Members are an integral part of the chapter’s ability to communicate with local community members and organizations. They play a large part in shaping ChickTech’s marketing and implementation strategy, not to mention having a lot of fun!
The perfect candidate for Communications Co- Director will be a leader, entrepreneurial, creative, trustworthy, has marketing training and experience, has previous personal volunteer experience, is passionate about empowering girls and women in technology, and is able to make a sustained, long-term commitment.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate strong writing and editing skills
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills
- Be detail-oriented
- Be capable of thinking creatively and analytically
- Be able to conduct independent research into target market
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining company presence on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook
- Assist in the writing of content for social network
- Researching ways to reach a wider audience base, either online or in print
- Assist in managing the Marketing Team
- Reach out to publications for press coverage for our chapter events or workshops
- Maintain connections with outlets in our community
- Required to fundraise (no experience needed)
This volunteer role would require 8-10 hours per week for one year.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 8-10 hours per week
- ChickTech Volunteer Coordinator
- High School Volunteer...
- Finance Director - ChickTech...
- Finance Director - Orange County
- High School Program Director
- High School Communications...
- High School Workshop Lead...
- Workshop Lead - Orange County:...
- Teaching Assistants for Tech...
- ChickTech High School...
- Volunteer Manager
- ChickTech Workshop Manager
- Volunteer Coordinator, Chicktech...
- Exhibit Table Volunteer at...
- Chapter Director - Atlanta
- Graphic Design/Photography...
- Marketing Co-Director - Orange...
- ACT-W Website Manager
- High School Community Engagement...
- ChickTech Event Manager