As a team of one to two people, the position is responsible for the set-up process of the new Cancer Support Community, Community Supported Agriculture program. This includes setting up tables and signage, as well as separating and preparing produce for pick up.
This one-hour every THURSDAY from 3:00 - 4:00 pm and includes:
- Retrieve and organize the "shares" of organic produce,
- Set up the area for the Paid share pick up,
- Create and set up signage,
- Set up exterior signage directing people to the the pick-up location,
- Set up participant produce pick-up area
Training will be provided.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Thursdays - 3-4 pm