18 people are interested
Information Technology - Team Lead (IT400)
ORGANIZATION: The CLASS Consulting Group
Please visit the new page to apply.
18 people are interested
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type:Volunteering(All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organizational goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Manage all IT projects by coordinating resources with team members.
- Conduct system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organizational outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education Qualification & Experience
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Proven experience as IT director or similar role is strongly preferred .
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications .
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
S kills/Abilities :
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Willingness to take initiatives. Evaluate new technologies for competitive advantage .
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities .
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Solve real-world technology challenges .
- Apply contemporary business principles integral to our organization
- M inimum 1+ year of commit ment for the unpaid / pro - bono position .
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in - person and 2 conference calls .
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time] .
- C ontinuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities .
- Networking opportunities .
- Group based learning .
- Satisfactory volunteering experience .
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link:(https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General). Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up a call with you.
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.
SFO - South Bay AreaSanta Clara, CA 95051
April 4, 2022