Our senior adult day services is a safe place for seniors to go to stay active in the community or a place to go while their caregiver works or is outside of the home. Each day the center offers games, activities, hot meals and snacks as well as individual attention.
As a volunteer, you will assist with activities through-out the day and serve as a companion to the participants.
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- We ask for a 4 hour committment, once per month
- Senior Adult Day Center...
- Lobby Ambassador
- Digital Skills training assistant
- Matter of Balance Program, help...
- Quality Assurance Department...
- Information Technology wiz
- Radio Reading volunteer
- Radio news room assistant
- Senior Adult Day Services...
- Visually impaired guide-Once per...
- Companion and activity assistant...
- Clerical/Admin assistant volunteer
- Community Computer Lab helper
- Coffee Cart Assistant