Fundraising committee members for Children's nonprofit
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
8 people are interested
Are you passionate about helping underpriviledged children get the best education and healthcare possible? Do you have experience in fudraising events or interested in learnig? Put you skill set to work and help us give every child the tools they need to be the best they can be! Without money, its just a good idea!
Children Across America is currently seeking energetic peope to work with our team to implement, organize and staff events to raise money for our children's literacy and preventative healthcare programs. We want this to be a community event, it raises money but also awareness of our organization and everyone enjoys themselves.
- Children Across America: Empowering Communities
Children Across America, a humanitarian organization, provides educational and literacy support programs to under-served children in the United States. Our vision is to empower families and children in under-served communities. Its unique programs are focused on improving children’s literacy and drive educational excellence. The organization partners with local libraries and school systems to ensure children get the full benefit of our programs. To learn more, please visit www.childrenacrossamerica.org.
We are looking for volunteers to join our fundraising team to help us plan, coordinate and execute successful fundraising activities. We are looking for people who are passionate about helping children and who are willing to give 100% to help young children from the underserved community develop their literary and math skills. We are a 100% volunteer organization, so every dollar you help us raise goes directly to helping America's children.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Attend meeting in person or via Skype/Google meet.
- Collaborate with teammates to develop ideas and events to raise funds and/or visibility for Children Across America while having fun.
- Spread the word via your social media and other available avenues.
- Coordinate, Staff and oversee events
- Coordinate with Operations Director and Executive Director
- Follow up with the Executive Director and with the Operations Director on a weekly basis
Please contact us today if you are interested in this fantastic opportunity! Check out our website www.childrenacrossamerica.org and follow us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/childrenacrossamerica/.
A child who reads becomes an adult who thinks!
We'll work with your schedule.
23 Pine StMilford, MA 01757
- Literacy / Reading
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Must be at least 15
- 2 hours per week