Manage the Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) outreach program that provides recruits and their families with information to assist them in knowing what to do if faced with an emergency.
* Manage the relationship with the MEPS and the Red Cross.
* Liaise with the MEPS command to determine the best means to support the MEPS.
* Determine the best means for the Red Cross to connect with recruits and their families.
* Ensure that the Red Cross has volunteers scheduled to support the MEPS.
* Ensure that the MEPS volunteers are trained and equipped. * Process the Family Contact Cards.
* Regularly Meets with SAF Program Manager for updates and data reports.
* Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and listening skills
* Strong knowledge and experience with the military community
* Enjoy working directly with others
* Able to work with and lead a team
* Able to work with diverse populations
* Strong Computer Skills