Hawaii: Disaster Action Team Maui - Lanai: Team Member
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
J. Walter Cameron Center95 Mahalani Street, room 3Wailuku, HI 96793
Assist Red Cross in delivering mission by alleviating human suffering caused by disasters.
- Provide timely response to disasters and assist those affected
- Respond to disaster scenes as assigned by Senior Responder within two hours
- Meet the needs of those affected by disasters such as the need for shelter and food by providing Red Cross Services
- Complete forms related to services provided
- Provide referrals to other agencies
- Communicate to Team Lead about availability and readiness on a regular basis.
- Disaster Response
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Choose your availability on a rotation schedule.
Report this opportunity