PrimeTime Mentoring is a rewarding, one hour per week investment in making a difference to an at-risk youth. PrimeTime Mentors spend their time eating lunch while playing games, talking, and doing activities one-on-one with a student.
How to become a PrimeTime Mentor:
- Attend a 2-hour training session at a time of your choosing
- Complete the necessary background check and mentor application during your training session
- Choose which school you would like to mentor
- A Mentor Coordinator will match you with a student to begin meeting with 1 time each week
What Does It Take To Be A PrimeTime Mentor?
Compassion, a sense of humor, patience and a willingness to be a friend to a child!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One hour per week
- 2 Hour Mentor Training Session