Our Shoreview location is seeking a music volunteer to work with adults with disabilities. This can include singing, playing an instrument, creating music, making music recordings, teaching songs/music to clients and more. Volunteers could work with clients individually, in small groups, or as a larger class. Staff will be present for additional support and training. Volunteer would ideally commit to once a week, for at least one hour, but this is negotiable. Any day of the week, and any hour between 9-2:30pm. Volunteer must be friendly, outgoing, and comfortable engaging with people with disabilities. Must be able to pass a background check.
- Special Needs
- Teaching / Instruction
- Music Therapy
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- ideally one hour a week, but is negotiable
- Music volunteer
- Community "Repair" Site
- Art facilitator
- Teach basic reading skills to a...
- Teach/mentor an individual to...
- Ceramics mentor/teacher
- Music instruction and songwriting
- Attend community outings with...
- Adaptive Chair Yoga for adults...
- Video game design/creation
- Coffee Club Leader
- Teach an Adaptive Rec classe for...
- Facilitate a variety of...