Could You Be Our Next Diabetes Outreach Volunteer?
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Bon Secours HospitalDiabetes Education Department2000 W. Baltimore StreetBaltimore, MD 21223
- Assists and accompanies Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) when providing basic diabetes education for both in/out patients and community residents.
- Willing to commute to various community events as needed.
- Assists CDE with basic office skills; using photo copier machine and making education packets with learning materials
- Basic Computer Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week for 6 months - minimum
- Dependable, Responsible and Reliable
Report this opportunity