It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
1631 15th Ave W, Ste 116Seattle, WA 98119
Title: Volunteer Coordinator
Reports to: Operations Director
Volunteer Commitment: 2-3 hours a week
Volunteer Job summary
The Volunteer Coordinator is a volunteer position created to assist the Operations Director with the oversight of the volunteer program.
Volunteer Coordinator Responsibilities
- Maintain volunteer policies and procedures in coordination with staff and volunteer input.
- Screen volunteer applications; organize and facilitate volunteer orientation and training.
- Maintain volunteer list (Excel), keeping track of and report on volunteer hours.
- Participate in/or coordinate volunteer coverage in organizational and community events to raise awareness of the organization’s mission and volunteer opportunities.
- Provide regular communications with volunteers on organizational updates, process changes, volunteer needs (i.e. events, fundraisers, projects, etc).
- Stay connected with active volunteers to ensure volunteer commitments are being met.
- Child Care
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per week
Report this opportunity