The Admin Support Volunteer is responsible for supporting the Development Department by assisting with the organization and preparation of detailed information and documents.
- Document development and review
- Other clerical duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Suite
- Strong writing and editing skills
HOW THIS ROLE IS TIED TO OUR MISSION:
Second Harvest Food Bank relies on the generosity of individuals, corporations, and foundations to fund its day-to-day operations and programs that aim to end hunger in Orange County. In this role, a volunteer will help the Chief Development Officer to stay organized and prepared, allowing for greater focus on fundraising strategies and department management. Additional revenue will allow us to expand our programs and enable us to reach the nearly 315,000 people in our community who may not know where their next meal will come from.
3-4 hours per week; Monday - Friday between 8:30am - 4:30pm
TRAINING AND SUPERVISION:
Training and supervision will be provided by Chrislynn Van Skiver, Development Manager, and Savina Tarca, Development Coordinator.
IF YOU’RE INTERESTED...
Please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Molly Betts, at (949) 653-2900 x216 or Molly@FeedOC.org. Thank you!
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3-4 hours per week, Monday - Friday 8:30 - 4:30
- CalFresh Community Outreach...
- Shift Lead Volunteer
- Administrative Support Volunteer
- Food Distribution Volunteer
- CalFresh Internship at Second...
- Bilingual CalFresh Intern
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Grocery Rescue Shift Lead
- Grants Assistant Volunteer
- Donor Stewardship Volunteer
- Community HelpLine Volunteer
- Advocacy Intern