We are an assisted living facility in the Detroit-Shoreway neighborhood looking for volunteers interested in visiting with our residents on the weekend (Saturday or Sunday). You could bring a craft, hobby, games or puzzles with you or facilitate an activity like Trivia or Charades. Timing is flexible - morning or afternoon. Come on your own or bring some friends with you! All ideas are welcome. We are a fun group!
- People Skills
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- One hour - Saturday or Sunday
- Spring and/or Fall Cleanup
- Merrily We Roll Along!
- Painters Welcome
- Organist Needed for Catholic...
- SUMMERTIME FUN FAMILY FESTIVAL!
- A Camping We Will Go!
- Many Hands Make Light Work...of...
- Clerical Help for Nursing Staff
- Christmas is Right Around the...
- Having Fun on the Weekend
- Making Mealtime Enjoyable for...
- Who Likes Bingo?
- Assessing Seniors for...