Disaster Assessment Responder- Oahu
American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
The Disaster Assessment Responder responds after a disaster has happened (such as a home fire, flood, or hurricane) then gathers, analyzes, interprets, and distributes accurate and timely information about the incidents’ extent of damage, impact, and scope so that appropriate assistance can be given.
- Conduct either Windshield Assessment and/or Detailed Damage Assessments in the field.
- Support data entry of damage assessment information into systems of record as directed.
- Gather impact assessment information.
- Must be able to sign up for an 8-hour shift for multiple, consecutive days as needed.
- Must have own car and a Driver’s License in good standing.
- Must be willing to take and make calls on your personal cell phone
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.