Disaster Assessment: Responder
2 people are interested
The Disaster Assessment Responder gathers, analyzes, interprets, and distributes accurate and timely information about the incidents’ extent of damage, impact, and scope.
- Conduct either Windshield Assessment and/or Detailed Damage Assessments in the field.
- Support data entry of damage assessment information into systems of record as directed.
- Gather impact assessment information.
- Preferable to be able to sign up for an 8-hour shift for multiple, consecutive days as needed.
- Preferable to have own car and a Driver’s License in good standing.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Disaster Response
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training