To apply: please submit your application here: https://wgli.org/open-positions/
Duration: 1 year
Schedule: 5-10 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact
WGLI is looking a CRM Administrator to manage the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for non-profits system on a regular basis.
What you will do
- Provide a central point of contact for all system changes and technical support requests
- Manage all new user set-ups and deactivation
- Provide system training and help enforce user adoption.
- Respond to user questions and requests promptly.
- Customization of fields, forms, views, templates, custom records, communications
- Develop ad-hoc reports as requested by user groups or stakeholders; perform analysis on data
- Perform manual or automated data entry/data clean up as required.
- Assure that the CRM system and WGLI’s website are connected and synchronized
- Identify & correct errors made by CRM users. Monitor & correct data integrity
- Create & maintain documentation, including policies, procedures and training manuals.
- Gather and write up business requirements for system enhancements. Test all changes made to the CRM application.
- Updating content and posting new events on website
You have these skills
Education and technical competencies
- Degree or experience in relevant discipline (BA or BS in a business or technology field)
- Proficiency in MS Office, WEB applications, Databases
- Experience as system administrator, CRM solutions and web site administration
- Experience developing and delivering technical trainings for end users
- Understanding of non-profits standard practices as related to Customer Relationships (memberships, volunteers, events, communications, donations, reports)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Analytical and process oriented and ability to work independently
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.
- Database Administration
- ERP / CRM
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment