Marketing - Graphic and Web Designing Manager (CR224)
The CLASS Consulting Group
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering(All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Operate effectively as a member of m arketing team and w ork closely with Group Lead Marketing on layout and design media.
- Create media products that make a substantial contribution in accomplishing CLASS & client’s objectives.
- Tak e part in the preliminary planning of the w ebsite, meeting and discussing ideas related to the layout and organization of the site, color types or images to be used .
- Periodically r eview graphic materials and present the information in an eye-catching yet organized manner .
- Translat e client's informational or marketing content into a functional website and ensur e that they are easy to access and visually effective .
- Use computer software , design systems and artistic media techniques to c reat e animation / interactive design concepts by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develop and enforc e content / display standards . Redesign and maintenance of CLASS website; work with other teams facilitating their access to the site.
Education Qualification & Experience
- Media based diploma or d egr e e is preferred.
- 5 -8 years of prior experience in Web designing or related fi e ld like Multimedia design / Content management /Audio-Video Editing / Multimedia programming and technology .
S kills/Abilities :
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Good project management skills .
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills .
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- M inimum 1+ year of commit ment for the unpaid / pro - bono position .
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in - person and 2 conference calls .
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week ( excluding meeting time ) .
- C ontinuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- An opportunity to give back to the community
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link:(https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General). Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up a call with you.
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.