The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area that provides strategic consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of non-profit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS partners with our non-profit clients -- to help them achieve their missions and create tangible values for their communities. CLASS’s business consulting services includes the following business categories: Strategy, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology.
We are looking for highly motivated and committed professionals to join our volunteer-driven Business Consulting Service (BCS) Team.
Volunteering/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Lead projects/project teams and report to HR Practice Lead or Practice Development Team Lead
- Mentor and coach senior or new associates
- Conduct need assessments and develop/review business proposals for client projects
- Conduct in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Develop business solutions through research, analytics, insights, modeling, and benchmarking
- Design solution/strategy to improve the organizational structure, HR programs, practices, processes and policies of our non-profit clients in line with the long-term vision and mission of our clients, while benchmarking industry best practices
- Recommend strategies to improve the engagement and retention of non-profit board, executive leadership team, and volunteers
- Prepare reports and presentations to internal or external stakeholders
- Act as a subject matter expert to provide thought leadership through ongoing client project advisory and creating white papers and articles
- Bachelor in Business/Human Resources, MBA preferred
- 5 to 8 years of professional experience in Human Resources
- Prior HR strategy consulting background is a great plus
- HR related certification is nice to have
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities
- Positive attitude, great team players and commitment to deliver results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Must be willing to commit 1+ year
Weekly Meeting: virtual or at the office, alternating weekly
Time: Minimum 5 hours [excluding meeting time]Benefits:
- Leadership development opportunity
- Learning and training opportunity
- Professional networking opportunity
- Fulfilling experience to make a tangible impact on your communities
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please submit an online application by [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/] or register with us through [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.