The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid
Position Type: Volunteering/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full-time job)
Carry out project work by gathering, updating information and getting it approved. Keep HR Managers informed about the latest developments on a regular basis. Participate in planning volunteer engagement activities not only as a team member but also represent him/her at all events to foster inter-team relations and connectivity. Participate in planning meetings, presentations, programs, and special events, attend, and represent team in these activities. Collect, update data and assist in data Intelligence archives. Foster team work by filling in the gaps in the team.
Support BCS in developing or revising CLASS core service offerings for non-profits. Take ownership of the assigned strategic projects. Manage and deliver projects with quality and within the timeline. Research and analyze market, industry, financials, and industry best practices. Provide regular reports on findings, analysis, and recommendations. Provide thought leadership (such as creating white papers) and ongoing client project advisory in the related functional areas of expertise. Work proactively and collaboratively with the project team to provide support during a client’s need assessment, proposal development, and project execution.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Bachelor or MBA with 3+ years professional experience in one of these fields: finance/accounting, strategic planning, marketing, or human resources * Management consulting background a big plus * Prior experience working with non-profit organizations preferred * Flexible, willing to learn, positive, a team player, and committed to deliver results * Strong research, writing, and presentation skills * Analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking mindset * Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives * Advanced level of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Commitment Required: * Must be willing to commit 1+ year * Attend weekly team meetings: 2 in person and 2 conference calls each month * Minimum 5 hours [excluding meeting time]
* Should have a passion for serving community. * Should be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy * Should honor commitments and CLASS's Code of Ethics
* Leadership development opportunities * Networking opportunities * Group based learning * Satisfactory volunteering experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please submit an online application by [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/] or register with us through [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 year minimum
- BPM-Office 365 Account Admin
- IT Project Manager
- Associate Director - Practice...
- Project Manager – Salesforce
- Sr. Associate (Strategy...
- HR Strategy Consulting Manager
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Project Manager – Project...
- Manager, Competency – Practice...
- Sr. Associate - Digital Marketing
- Manager - Digital Marketing
- Board Member - HR
- Sr. Associate - Client Management
- Sr. Associate - Client Acquisition
- Manager - Client Management
- Associate Director - Project...
- Associate Director - Client...
- Director – Client Relations