Marketing - Analytics, SEO & Web Marketing Manager (CR223)
The CLASS Consulting Group
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering(All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Assess CLASS’s site health metrics on a regular basis, identify and report out trends, provide recommendations for content, design, navigation enhancements.
- Respond to adhoc analytics requests.
- Collaborate with outside agencies and stakeholders to develop strategy, manage/lead/track implementation and measure effectiveness of SEO.
- Monitor and respond to SEO issues.
- Create SEO best practices documentation for publishers on CLASS website .
- Manage web governance and risk related areas and coordinate between internal stakeholders.
- Work with internal teams to stay informed of issues that introduce risk to CLASS’ web properties.
- Work with internal stakeholders to maintain risk-related response guide, third party vendor list, domains.
- Represent team on website risk-related processes and testing .
- Manage and audit CMS user access/roles.
- Assess technology and trends to enhance our public website.
Education Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor ’ s degree in a related field, including Marketing, Business, or Communications.
- At least 5 years of business experience and 3+ years within a Digital Marketing function or team.
- Proven success implementing SEO best practices, including technical tasks, on-platform and off-platform optimization.
- Experience working with SEO platforms and measurement tools.
- Experience working with a content management solution in a medium to large enterprise.
- Experience in Google Analytics and/or other analytics tools .
- Experience managing projects with broad scope and multiple cross-company stakeholders.
S kills/Abilities :
- Highly analytical , organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to identify key data points and translate into actionable results and optimization recommendations.
- Solid understanding of key performance indicators, dashboard reporting and performance measurement.
- Effective communicator. Ability to articulate an issue or opportunity in both quantitative and qualitative terms, and deliver clear communications, both verbally and in written form, that resonates with a variety of audiences.
- Strong Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities with broad scope and cross-company stakeholders under tight deadlines .
- M inimum 1+ year of commit ment for the unpaid / pro - bono position .
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in - person and 2 conference calls .
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week ( excluding meeting time ) .
- C ontinuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- An opportunity to give back to the community
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link:(https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General). Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up a call with you.
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.